Organic Biopesticide and InsecticideManufacturer of a wide range of products which include paecilomyces lilacinus biopesticide and cartap hydrochloride 50% sp insecticide.
Paecilomyces Lilacinus Biopesticide
Approx. Price: Rs 90 / KgGet Latest Price
|Packaging Size||50 kg|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
- Instant uptake of nutrients by the plants resulting in significant and quick improvement in crop will be seen.
- Through this application, nutrient uptake efficiency will be enhanced as losses due to leaching volatilization will be minimized.
- Tomato, Okra, Brinjal, Chilly, Gourds, Beans, Pomegranate, Grapes, Citrus, Mangoes, Cashew, Grams, Pease, Beans, Paddy, Wheat, Soya, Cotton, Sunflower, Peppermint(Mentha) etc.
Cartap Hydrochloride 50% Sp Insecticide
Approx. Price: Rs 1,200 / KgGet Latest Price
|Packaging Size||1 kg|
|Composition||Cartap Hydrochloride 98%, Surfactant 0.7%, Stabilizer 0.3%, Acid Green Dye 0.5%, Diluent 47.75%|
- Keep away from food stuffs, empty food stuff containers and animal feed.
- Avoid contact wiith mouth, eyes and skin.
- Avoid inhalation the spray mist. Spray in direction of wind.
- Wash thoroughly the contaminated clothes and parts of the body after spraying.
- Do not smoke, drink, eat and chew anything while spraying.
- Wear full protective clothing while mixing and spraying.
- An intravenous injection of 100-200 mg cysteine or an intramuscular injection of 20-60 mg of BAL are recommended.
- Apply steroids against dermatitis.
- It is recommended to control stem borer and leaf fodder on rice crop.